Are you ready for a busy tourism season?
The pace of tourism in Manitoba certainly quickens once May long weekend hits. It’s too bad we don’t have a steady pace like some destinations. But because of the nature of the industry, we need a long winter to prepare. What have you done this winter to get ready for the busy tourism season?
Through our meetings with Travel Manitoba, the marketing experts, they can’t stress enough the importance of hiring a professional photographer. Building your photo cache is more important than ever for use on social media, websites, and Travel Manitoba’s Partner Extranet. If you haven’t done so already, creating a profile on the Partner Extranet system is a valuable data-base suitable for business, not-for-profits, groups, etc. If you’re on the Partner Extranet, you’re on Travel Manitoba’s radar. Here are some details.
Benefits to Industry Members
- Submit upcoming events to appear on TravelManitoba.com.
- Place orders for publications.
- Review and update your core business information.
- Review and update your listing information that appears on TravelManitoba.com.
- Review and update the contacts at your business.
- Upload new or change existing images.
- View your partnership history with Travel Manitoba:
- Web stats related to your listing on TravelManitoba.com
- In-kind and expense dollars
- FAM and media trips your business has hosted
- Partnerships purchased