A dye your own
Make this summer one of a kind.
Sense how life slows down as you set foot on Masagana Flower Farm, a southwest facing acreage near La Broquerie, MB. Awaken your senses and let nature lead you.
We’ll meet in the studio nestled in the aspen forest to meet new or old acquaintances through a sharing circle. To not miss the extraordinary moments, we’ll ground ourselves with a listening exercise and prep the mind and body for a new experience.
Discover the creative in you and witness the magic of plants right at your fingertips.
Masagana Flower Farm & Studio
Dress for the weather and anticipate coming to a working farm. The natural dyeing portion of this experience will provide participants with basic, non-technical skills.
- 3 hours at the flower farm
- two (2) silk scarves
- one (1) cotton bandana
- a flower garden u-pick experience
- learning basic natural-dyeing skills and how we cultivate dye gardens in Zone 3
- light salo-salo feast (caterer TBD)
- Cost$225 Per Person
- Location38159 43E RM Ste Anne