A Métis voyage into the world
of the Flower Beadwork People
Understand how the Métis became known as the Flower Beadwork People.
Borealis Beading is located on the homeland of the Métis nation, surrounded by aspen oak forest. You will be welcomed with a fireside chat introducing you to Métis culture.
Melanie will share some personal experiences from growing up in a close-knit French Métis family, leading up to her most recent experiences with her beading journey.
Experience Métis culture and history through beadwork, food and nature.
Part of the Experience will occur outside with low impact walking, so please wear appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing.
- Snacks and beverages (including water) will be provided for you.
- 2 to 6 attendees only per booking date.
- The Experience is from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Geared for 16 years and older.
- Cost$195 Per Person
- Location38073 Mun 49N, Ste Genevieve, MB