It’s time to unwind at some of the Eastman’s finest resorts and lodges. Relax out on the water, explore the wilderness that holds plenty of wildlife and amazing sights, and, most importantly, make lasting memories with your loved ones. Find your home away from home, the place where you get to recharge your mental batteries, the place that makes your heartbeat. *Disclaimer* Time in nature has not been cancelled, but we must be responsible for helping everyone stay safe and healthy! Here are some guidelines to follow while exploring your community:
- Stay home if you have been travelling or do not feel well. Here is an excellent resource if you are quarantined. This will help you find people in Manitoba who are willing and able to help you while quarantined. Help Next Door Manitoba
- Go out with people within your household, but practice social distancing (2 metres away) with other groups.
- Stay within your community. Please do not travel to other communities.
- Please practice Leave No Trace. Clean up after yourself and leave nothing behind such as trash and waste.
- Check with your local municipality if play structures in parks and schools are open.
- Social distancing can be easier in rural communities because we live farther apart from each other. If you live in a condo or apartment, please follow the guidelines provided to you to ensure you keep your social distance from your neighbors.
Barrier Bay Resort
Seven Sisters Falls
From celebrating an anniversary to just wanting to sneak away with your love, Barrier Bay Resort should be your next stop! This adults-only resort is the perfect getaway for couples who need some downtime, or adventures in nature.
With lakeside cabins fit for two, plenty of outdoor activities with complimentary gear, and a peaceful, intimate environment, you’ll never want to leave. Cuddle-up by the firepit for a romantic evening, trek the trails hand in hand or experience an adventure together on the water by kayak, canoe, or even just good ol’ swimming.
- Resort Equipment
- Canoes (Complimentary)
- Kayaks (Complimentary)
- Stand up paddleboards (SUP’s) (Complimentary)
- Mountain bikes (Complimentary)
- Peddle boat (Complimentary)
- Tennis racquets (Complimentary)
- Snowshoes (Complimentary)
- Kick sled (Complimentary)
- Boat rentals • Ultra-skiff rentals
- X-country ski rentals Resort Features
- Wi-fi available on site
- All cabins are pet and smoke-free
- Firepit at each cabin
- Complimentary firewood
- Heated in-ground pool (July & Aug) with lounging area on the pool deck
- Two docks with availability to tie up a boat
- Convenience store and gift shop on-site
- Wood burning or gas fireplaces in each cabin
- Screened porch (except The Chalet) Resort Activities
- Swimming (Pool or Lake)
- Hiking (trails range from beginner to advanced)
- Fishing (shore or boat)
- Snowshoeing (on-site trail)
- X-country Skiing • Golf – 4 courses within 45 minutes away
- Cultural/Heritage walks and events
Falcon Trails Resort
Falcon Lake is encased by forest and lake, giving you the perfect environment for rest and relaxation. Take a break from the daily distractions and frustration and visit Falcon Trails Resort to reconnect with nature, your family, and yourself.
The fantastic natural landscape at the resort is breathtaking and offers many outdoor activities to keep you busy for your stay. Whether you hit the trails for hiking, biking, or even skiing in the winter months, canoeing on the lake, swimming at the beaches, you’ll be able to find your outdoor adventure.
Even the cabins themselves offer the maximum relaxation! With wood fireplaces, private hot tubs, and much more, you’ll never want to leave your cabin. Don’t forget to bring your furry friend! Falcon Trails Resort offers five cabins that are pet friendly, so even your dog can join in on the fun.
With an eco-friendly mindset, Falcon Trails Resort only uses solar power generated electricity for all cabins. It also has many environmental policies that they maintain, so the natural beauty of the resort will be forever in pristine condition for all to enjoy!
• Private location with a view of the lake
• Hot tub • Kitchen
• Fireplace (with complimentary firewood)
• Outdoor firepit
• TV/DVD for watching movies
• Boat launch
Please call or visit Falcon Trails Resort’s website for individual amenities in each cabin.
Inverness Falls Resort
Whether you need to get away from daily life, celebrating love with a weekend getaway, or just need a family adventure, Inverness Falls Resort is ready for any occasion. Positioned by the Brereton Lake, their lakeside cabins and suites offer unforgettable views and sights that even their forest cottages can enjoy!
With activities like fishing, boating, water sports, hiking, biking, and swimming, you definitely won’t be bored. Guests also have free use of canoes, kayaks, rowboats, paddleboats, and mountain bikes! Receive the ultimate relaxation by visiting the sauna hut!
Even in the winter months, there is plenty to do like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice fishing hiking, and over 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails! You’ll feel right at home in their cozy accommodations, whether it’s a lakeview suite, lakeview cabin, cottage, or secluded chalet. Find the perfect pick for you and your family and fall in love with your home away from home!
• Cozy living rooms with wood-burning fireplaces, wall to wall carpeting and private Satellite Receiver with access to movies, music, sports and more
• Fully equipped kitchens with ovens, microwaves, pots, pans, and dishes; right down to wine glasses and corkscrews
• Bedrooms with queen size conventional beds
• Electric heat
• Decks with propane BBQ and patio furniture
• Air Conditioners
These are available at all accommodations on the resort. Check out their website or call for information on additional amenities in each accommodation.
You don’t need to take a plane have a fantastic, sunny vacation, just head over to Lilac Resort!
Whether you’re in the mood for a good soak in the hot tub, dancing the night away at the Tiki style Juice Bar, or having fun by the water or water slides (opening June 12), you will have the perfect vacation at Lilac Resort. Get active and try out their volleyball courts, fishing pond, baseball diamond, wading pool (with beach entrance), basketball court, or any one of their activities!
• Satellite TV
• Patio deck
• Utensil, linens, and bath towels
Please call or check out Lilac Resort’s website for individual lodge amenities.
Nopiming Provincial Park
When visiting Nopiming Lodge, the sky is the limit for peace, nature, and quality time. If you’re an outdoor person, then Nomping is the place for you!
Fish for trophy-worthy catches, canoe along the Bird Lake, explore the abundance of wilderness that surrounds the resort, or even relax on the beach and work on your tan. The options are plentiful, and the stay is unforgettable, leaving you wanting more!
Maybe you didn’t have room to bring your canoe or kayak, or perhaps you want to try something new. Either way, you can still explore the beautiful Bird Lake with Nopiming Lodge’s complimentary canoe, kayak, paddleboats and mountain bike! They even offer boat rentals.
In the winter months, you can expect to indulge yourself in activities like ice fishing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. If you need a destination while taking out your snowmobile, there are groomed trails that lead to the small towns of Pine Falls and Lac du Bonnet, where you can warm up and grab some tasty grub before heading back to your lodge. Nopiming Lodge even offers snowmobile rentals and guides for your connivance.
The cabins and chalets are perfect for families or couples, and they offer pet-friendly accommodations.
• Pots and pans
• Kitchen utensils and appliance
• Mountain bikes
Please phone or check out Nopiming Lodges’ website for individual lodge amenities.