It’s finally here! The camping season is now open, and the Eastman Region is ready! Pack-up the camper or grab your tents and sleeping bags for a night, week, or even a month’s stay at your favourite campsite! Feel like trying out a new campground? No problem! Check out our list of 5 Eastman Campgrounds that you just have to visit this summer!
Please note: Due to COVID-19, some activities and amenities may be closed or restricted in some campsites. Please call or email campgrounds before reserving your camping experience for information about new rules and regulations put in place.
For information about Government-mandated rules and regulations towards camping, please visit this link to the Government of Manitoba’s website.
*Disclaimer* Time in nature has not been cancelled, but we must be responsible for helping everyone stay safe and healthy! Here are some guidelines to follow while exploring your community:
- Stay home if you have been travelling or do not feel well. Here is an excellent resource if you are quarantined. This will help you find people in Manitoba who are willing and able to help you while quarantined. Help Next Door Manitoba
- Go out with people within your household, but practice social distancing (2 metres away) with other groups.
- Stay within your community. Please do not travel to other communities.
- Please practice Leave No Trace. Clean up after yourself and leave nothing behind such as trash and waste.
- Check with your local municipality if play structures in parks and schools are open.
- Social distancing can be easier in rural communities because we live farther apart from each other. If you live in a condo or apartment, please follow the guidelines provided to you to ensure you keep your social distance from your neighbors.
Ile des Chênes
If you have been looking for the perfect place to do some camping with your RV, then look no further! Arrowhead RV Park is just what you’re looking for. They offer 30 Amp and 50 Amp service, large RV pull-through sites, and all sites are full hook-up. With a friendly atmosphere where all are welcomed (including your furry friends!) and attentive service to make sure that your stay is as relaxing as can be!
- Restroom and shower facilities (closed at this time)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities (access limited to full-time and long-term stays)
- Garbage and recycling (herbage and recycling bins are not provided at this time. Please bring your own trash and recycling bags)
- Wireless internet
- Small tenting area
- Satellite dish friendly
- Large RV Pull-through Sites
- Limestone Sites Throughout
- All sites Full Hook-up, most are pull-through
- 30 Amp and 50 Amp Service
- Pet friendly
- Winter RV Storage
*Disclaimer* Due to new regulation, Buffalo Point Resort is unable to accommodate tenting or any camping unit that does not have an operational bathroom. Self-Contained (campers with an operational bathroom) will be able to start camping on May 15.
Buffalo Point Resort Campground is the perfect place to take some R&R! The scenery is beautiful, the amenities plentiful for all your camping needs, and tons of things to do. On your RV lot, you can cuddle together by the fire pit, enjoy meals outdoors on the picnic tables, or just enjoy peaceful nature.
On the resort is the Buffalo Bay Marina, the perfect location to launch your boat, engage in fishing charters, grab your live bait or frozen minnows, and even enjoy some beach time!
Located/Services at the Marina:
- Seasonal marina-side camping and RV lots
- Washroom and shower facilities (closed at this time)
- Seasonal docking facilities
- Drydocking / Land parking
- Easy access to a public sandy beach
- Ample daily parking
- Laundromat facilities
- Live Bait and frozen minnows
- Convenience store
- Premium Gas services
- Propane exchange program
- Camping check-in (full hook-up, water, and electricity, drive through electricity, tenting with electricity, no hook-up)
- Boat launching
- Transit docks
- Summer Fishing Charters
- Outdoor ice fishing shack storage
Cripple Creek Campground is where good friends meet! Enjoy 76 acres of fun and nature, whether you’re tenting or RVing. Whatever outdoor activity you want to do, they have it! From biking, hiking, swimming, or even just working on that tan on KaMaKi beach.
Cripple Creek Campground is kid-safe and has plenty of activities to keep them busy, like beach volleyball, horseshoe pits, playground, basketball, and much more! There’s even a Snack Shack open on weekends, so you can spoil the kids with goodies.
It is also pet friendly, so the whole family can join in the fun! They even have an off-leash dog park!
- Day passes
- Snack Shack
- Pet friendly
- Off-leash dog park
- Full-service RV lots
- Laundry room
- Outdoor games/sports
- Outdoor activities
- Firewood (for purchase)
You deserve to relax, and Great Woods Park is the place to do it! With 120 acres of park and campground, it will be hard to be bored here! Enjoy well-groomed lawns with coniferous and deciduous trees scattered and the Brokenhead River twisting through.
This park is all about the natural beauty of nature; From hiking the trails to partaking in riverwalks on the beach to swimming, canoeing, kayaking, and tubing. Walk across the 120-foot Suspension Bridge for dazzling photos, fantastic sights, and viewing turtles!
You can also enjoy a few sports areas with the family like the horseshoe pit, volleyball, bocci area, a 6-hole golf course, and a children’s playground!
- Suspension walking bridge
- Washrooms and showers
- Children’s playground
- Outdoor stage
- Covered Cabana rentals
- Handicap facilities
- Group picnic and outing facilities
- Club camping
- Security gate
- Outdoor sports
- Water Sports
Rock Garden Campground is ready to give you and your family the most relaxing stay! With so many things to do, not only on the campsite but also in the area of Richer!
Whether you want to experience nature, peaceful R&R by poolside, or compete in friendly sports activities with the family, then Rock Harden Campground is the place to go!
Be swept away by Keith’s Way Hiking Trail’s natural beauty. Take a few laps in the heated pool, or even just soak up some sun. And don’t forget to check out the Games Room!
- Daily, Monthly and Seasonal sites
- Heated pool
- Wireless internet (Hot Spot)
- Modern washrooms
- Hot showers
- Public Pay Phone
- Snack bar
- Firewood for sale
- Picnic shelter
- Planned activities (cancelled at this time)
- Full-size basketball court
- Horseshoe pits
- Mini golf
- Keith’s Way Hiking Trail
- Games room
- Book exchange
- Fire pits
- Picnic tables
- Winter storage
- Sewage disposal