June 14, 2019 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Event Organizer Email
Event Contact Name
The Lac du Bonnet CDC is pleased to be working with Eastman Tourism and the Manitoba Tourism Education Council to bring a one-day Social Media Workshop to Lac du Bonnet!
Facebook and Instagram are great marketing tools to add to your marketing plans. You can engage with your customers several times a day by sharing posts, encourage more people to visit your store through paid for advertising and develop amazing customer loyalty for your business.
Join us on June 14, 2019, from 9 am to 4 pm to learn all of the necessary tools to build, create, manage, and maintain a Facebook and an Instagram account for your businesses.
Facebook for Business
In this workshop, you will learn all of the necessary tools to build, create, manage, maintain and advance a Facebook page for your business. Some of the areas we will be covering include:
• Basic overview of Facebook
• Setting up a Business Page on Facebook
• Customize your page to “Stand Out from your Competition”
• Tips to grow your audience and get more people to see your posts
• Types of content to create, when to post and how often
• How to increase your followers/page likes
• Introduction to advertising on Facebook, including types of ads, boosted posts, ad objectives and ad budgets
• Facebook insights and analytics
And so much more. Learn from proven results that will attract your business to the right demographics while increasing your online notoriety.
Instagram for Business
Instagram is a popular and powerful photo-sharing social tool that allows you to visually market your business to millions of users. In this introductory session, you’ll learn the basics of photo and video sharing, how to create beautiful and engaging content, and how to effectively reach existing and new audiences to market your business by visual storytelling. Some topics include:
• Setting up an Instagram account
• Creating a strong profile
• Tips to create beautiful photos (including smartphones!)
• How to grow your audience
• Brainstorming post ideas
• Posting schedules
• Hashtags and Geo-tags
• Instagram stories
• Paid advertising with Instagram
To register, please email Jenny Dupas, Eastman Tourism, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 204-451-1757.
Location: St. John’s Heritage Church & Arts Centre, 86 McArthur Avenue, Lac du Bonnet MB